Johnny Holland published some decent summaries of the Day 1 and Day 2 sessions at last week’s IDEA 10 conference in Philadelphia. I will be posting my notes from the conference here soon, but in the meantime these summaries provide some sense of the conference’s central themes.
- RT @mmagoo: Lead Your UX Team like Phil Jackson pulse.me/s/iFmUF - Live this 3 years ago
- RT @brainpicker: Mapping America’s happiest city j.mp/12J3o5F 3 years ago
- RT @omgthatspunny: Don't trust people that do acupuncture, they're back stabbers. 3 years ago
- The full description of the workshop Alicia Hatter and I will be leading at #asist2012: knowledgeweave.net/2012/07/13/asi… - Come join us! 4 years ago
- Working on a presentation for dvbc.org on how to move into social media - draft slides are up at knowledgeweave.com 4 years ago
- architecture bicycles books communication content strategy cycling design design patterns diagramming documentation experience design experience integration findability flickr http://www.theschooloflife.com/blog/2013/06/our-connected-brains/ infographics inform information archecture information architecture information design innovation inspiration interaction design interaction patterns internet applications intranets IxDA library 2.0 mobile devices mobility pattern library personas public libraries reading list renovation responsive design RIAs rich interactions service design social media social networking technology trust usability user centered design user experience user experience design UX visual design web 2.0 web design